Our next Global Consultation event at Dallas Baptist University, has been POSTPONED until 2021
Because of the growing concerns of the global spread of the coronavirus, the GCoMM Executive Board has decided to postpone the Consultation until 2021.
The potential impact of the coronavirus on the health and well-being of those hosting and participating in the July consultation was of deep concern for the Board. The uncertainty of the situation, combined with current and possible future travel restrictions, make it unwise and impractical to consider hosting the Consultation this summer.
This decision was made with much regret but we believe it to be in the best interest of our organization, DBU, and all potential participants. All current registrants will receive 100% of their registration costs. A postponement letter has been created to aid in travel cost recovery with airlines. To request this letter email email@example.com.